I know I’m posting this a little late in the season but since the snow has just started sticking here in Boston, it actually feels like the season is finally here. So without further ado, here are a couple things I’d like to do this winter!
- Go sledding with friends
- Have at least one grilled cheese and tomato soup night
- Spend a snow day at my parent’s house with my dog
- Going skiing and snowboarding at least once more
- Watch the Superbowl with friends or family
- Run on a crisp snowy day when it’s flurrying
- Study a lot more for the GRE!
- Go for a facial or a massage
- Go cross country skiing again
- Learn how to cook chili