It’s been a little while since I’ve done one of these posts because after the holidays I was at a slight loss for spending money and I also had a lot of other new products to try! But it’s been almost a month now so I made my first trip back to Sephora this weekend to stock up on some essentials and also popped into CVS to get some other things. Here’s what I picked up!
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard – This is my Fall/Winter/Spring concealer, or really my “whenever I don’t have a tan” concealer. It’s high coverage and while a lot of people use it for a spot corrector, I love it under my eyes. I needed to pick up a new one cause I old one was on it’s last leg.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream – I usually buy the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion but since they didn’t have any in stock in the CVS that I was in I opted to try this out. And I’m so glad I did! It’s a lot thicker and therefore locks moisture back into my skin for a lot longer. I use this as a body moisturizer, and sometimes apply it to extra dry spots on my face. Not to mention, the feeling of scooping lotion out of a tub is incredibly satisfying.
- Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar (x2)- I spoke about this soap in my Shower Routine post last week but I don’t think I will ever go back to another brand. This soap makes me feel moisturized instead of dry and doesn’t leave a filmy residue on my skin like other soaps have in the past. I’ve repurchased these bars numerous times.
- Sephora Lotus Mask – I’ve purchased this mask before and really liked it. It “refreshes tired skin and reduces signs of strain and fatigue,” and I don’t know if it reduced signs of stress and fatigue but it definitely gave my skin back some moisture it was missing.
- Sephora Ginseng Mask – Haven’t used this one before but it apparently “tones and energizes while providing a tightening effect for a plumped and supple complexion,” which are all things I’d be happy with. I haven’t used any toners before so I’m interested to see if it makes a difference with my skin.
- Sephora Rose Mask – I haven’t used this one either but it is supposedly “provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract,” and during the winter months I definitely need as much moisture as possible.