Now this is the first dry shampoo I have ever purchased and used. That being said, I thought I’d share with you my thoughts on this product before I run out of my first can (almost there!).
- Very easy to spray on and mix into the roots
- Does not leave any sort of visible residue after application
- Leaves my hair feeling completely grease and oil free!
- Has a light scent that reminds me of baby powder but does not linger throughout the course of the day
- Does not add any volume, body, or texture to my hair
Overall I would recommend this product for someone looking for a de-greasing product. And for this purpose I would definitely repurchase it. However, I am still hoping to find a dry shampoo that soaks up the oil AND adds a little bit of volume and life back into my hair. I picked up the Tresemme Dry Shampoo yesterday so maybe that will do the trick! And there’s obviously the Oribe brand texturing sprays but those are just a little too pricey for me being someone who hasn’t experimented enough in the drugstore brands yet. If you have any other brands of dry shampoo to recommend, please let me know!
Have an amazing weekend ❤