Not too many favorites this month as the weather and my mood stayed pretty in line with how I was feeling in November, which isn’t a bad thing! I did discover and rediscover a couple new favorites though so here they are!
- The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack – The Phantom of the Opera was the first musical I ever saw on stage and till this day remains my favorite musical of all time. The story line is both beautiful and tragic and the songs are instant classics that are incredibly epic and gorgeous. I revisited this soundtrack and have been listening to it during all my spare time.
- Michael Buble Christmas – My mom and I watched the Michael Buble Christmas Special on TV this year and we were immediately hooked back onto his smooth, buttery voice and proceeded to play his album for the next 48 years before Christmas. She also got me my own copy for Christmas so I’ll definitely be listening to it more before the season is completely over.
- Topshop Hat – This hat was both a fashion purchase and a necessity purchase. I picked this up in NYC during my visit on a day that became unexpectedly cold and required a hat. Sorry I’m not sorry.
- Sparkling Snow Yankee Candle – When my Holiday Garland Candle scent is a bit too overpowering, this candle is the perfect option. This was my most lit candle of last Winter too because the scent is light and woodsy and the candle itself can stay lit for hours without suffocating the room with piney joy.
- Eggs Benedict – I’m a bit embarrassed to say that I’d never tried Eggs Benedict before this past May but now that I have, I am a complete convert. This has been my go-to brunch order for the past month and a half or so.
- Yogi Bedtime Tea – Having coming down with a sore throat, followed by a stomach bug, and then another sore throat, I have gone through a fairly large supply of tea this month. And not wanting to keep myself up with caffeine, I’ve gone for the sweet Yogi Bed Time tea which is just perfect for soothing sore throats and relaxing before bed.
- Victoria’s Secret Slippers – I only got these just last week for Christmas but given the fact that I was sick and have been living in them pretty much every day since then, these made the short list. Unlike my other slippers, they are sturdy and still have enough faux fur body to them to keep my feet snug all day. I don’t actually think these are available anymore but I’m sure they have ones that are just not as nice if not nicer than these ones (that came with free with a pj purchase).