Holiday Nails

I have to say, for someone who has her nails painted 24/7 365 days a near, I’m not one to experiment a lot with nails. 95% of the time I’ll have a taupe, light pink or deep cranberry color on my nails and the other 5% of the time I’ll go for a brighter color for vacations. And while I definitely experimented with sparkles when I was really young, and by experiment I mean I had my nanny paint completely cover them in sparkles) I shied away from them for a good decade or so.

Now times have changed and I’m bringing them back because let’s face it, you should never back out on a chance to sparkle. So in order to bring back this sparkle and get ready for my holiday party tomorrow, I went for a crimson red and gold sparkley tips. I did this by starting out with 2 coats of red followed by a layer of sparkles going half-way down my nails followed by a second coat of sparkles at the tip of the nails. Let me know what you think!

nails

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

  1. POPPY ROWE says:

    https://poppyrowe1.wordpress.com
    I would be so so grateful if anyone could take a couple of minutes to check out my blog and possibly give it a follow as I’m only just starting up!
    XXX

    Liked by 2 people

    1. Nice blog! Follow back?? Xx

      Liked by 1 person

      1. Thanks so much! Of course!

        Liked by 1 person

  2. Bloomify says:

    Stunning manicure!

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Great post! ♡ love your style x

    allthingslufy.wordpress.com

    Like

    1. Thank you! Trying to up my game a little 🙂

      Liked by 1 person

      1. Your game looks pretty strong tbh!

        Liked by 1 person

  4. Rachel Martin says:

    Lovely festive colour, loving the touch of glitter too!

    https://theinsiderdaily.wordpress.com/

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s