So I know I’ve done a Taylor Swift makeup post before but this one is updated for exactly what I did for my Halloween Taylor Swift look. Enjoy!
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Groenland
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer to bronze and contour
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Dark Blonde
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne
- LORAC Pro Palette – Cream all over, Lt. Bronze on lid, Pewter and Mauve in Crease
- Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in black for cat eye flick
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in black along water line
- Ardell Lashes (not sure which kind, but a natural looking pair)
- MAC Lip Liner in Cherry
- MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Let me know what you think and I hope you all had a magical Halloween!