Having been a lover of peel-off face masks since I was about 12 years old, I had been wanting to try the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask that had been receiving very mixed reviews for some time. So this weekend when I popped into Sephora, I got my hands on a small sample of the stuff and proceeded to try it out for myself that night.
- Easy to apply and move around on face
- Peels off relatively easily and pain free if enough is applied
- Left my pores looking smaller with less gunk in them
- Did not irritate my skin or eyes (I did not put this on my undereyes though cause I had heard that it can make your eyes sting if you put it too close to them)
- Does not completely come off in one peel so I needed to wash off the rest with water
- You need a lot to make sure the layer is thick enough to be peeled off easily
- Takes a long time to dry
- Not very drastic results
Overall this was a good peel and I would repurchase the full size, but this might simply be because I currently do not have any peel masks at home. It also comes at a slightly hefty price of $34 which for someone who is used to drug store prices seems a little steep. I liked it but did not love it so if you have any other pore cleaning face peel masks that you’d recommend, please let me know!