Is it just me or did September just feel like an extension of August? I was definitely expecting more of a change in weather but seeing as there wasn’t much of one, the majority of my makeup stayed the same which resulted in me having pretty much the exact same makeup favorites as last month. But I did come across a couple new favorites to share with you 🙂
- Essie Bahama Mama – Dark plums and magentas are what you will most often find on my nails (I own about 6 different variations of these colors) and when I got a mani pedi in NYC and had a color like this on my toes, I lasted about a week before putting Bahama Mama on my hands.
- Ring – I picked up a similar ring to this one at the SoWa market only to realize five minutes later that I have the exact same thing in necklace form.. My draw to geometric (specifically triangles apparently) is undeniable.
- Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte – Ok I may or may not have only had this drink once but oh my goodness is it tasty. I picked this up after attending my first Soul Cycle class and proceeded to cancel out my workout with this drink but it was so worth it. I will definitely be picking up a lot more of these this season.
- Once Upon a Time – This is one of those shows that I always leave and come back to. And I’ll be honest, the acting could be better, the script could be better written, and the characters could be less annoying. But God the story line is so addicting. Plus Regina is just fabulous.
- Banana Republic Slip Ons – Despite the weather not changing much, I did switch my daily shoes from my Rainbow sandals back to my Banana Republic slip ons in September. This is partially because of the colder weather at night but mostly because I didn’t get enough of these shoes in the Spring when I purchased them and desperately needed them back on my feet.
- 2048 (I play the iPhone app version)- I’m probably the last person on the planet to hear about this game but if you like logic games and puzzles (think sudoku but faster paced) than I think you would really like this one.
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water – My only beauty purchase of the month was a good one! I put about half a teaspoon of this on a cotton pad and it gets all of my eye makeup off without leaving my eyes feeling oily at all!