Happy Monday everyone! I came back to Creme this morning and found that I had been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by Taylor so thank you so much for the nomination! It definitely made my otherwise dreary Monday a lot brighter 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and pose 11 questions
- Notify nominees
- What was the last movie you saw? The last one I saw from beginning to end was the last movie in The Hobbit trilogy, The Battle of the Five Armies. It was clearly a bump’n Friday night.
- Where do you buy your groceries? Roche Brothers
- You feel most confident when your hair is… In loose curls
- Tell me something you are planning to do today. Go to a Pure Barre class at 5:30
- What is your perfect pizza topping? Oooh mushrooms, peppers, onions, prosciutto and mozzarella.
- What is your Song of the week? Don’t have one yet! It’s only Monday 🙂
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Pretty much every Disney princess that existed at the time. And a cheerleader.
- What’s your favorite song to sing in the car? At the moment it’s probably John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 by Keith Urban
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Actress
- Ever take dance lessons? Ballet and Irish Step for a couple of years!
- Incense or candles? Candles, I love how they smell and look
- What’s your favorite season?
- What are you most excited about this Fall?
- If you could move anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
- What is the best piece of advise you have ever received?
- If you had $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- What is the best gift you have ever given someone?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
- What would your perfect day off entail?
- Rachel and Michelle
- Nick (my brother!)