Good Morning and welcome to another addition of Laura goes to NYC and packs way too much!
While I’ve done posts before about which articles of clothing I’ve brought on trips to different places, I wanted to make a post specifically dedicated to the makeup items I’m bringing along with me on this trip because quite frankly, there are a lot. Some may call this excessive, I call it prepared. Obviously one does not need a lot of makeup for a weekend trip if any at all but knowing that I’ll be going out on a couple of different occasions, I wanted to make sure I was super prepared. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Groenland
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
- Almay Wake Up Under Eye Concealer in Light Medium?
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- MAC Eyeshadow in Omega? (for brows)
- Maybelline Define a Brow (also for brows..)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Achiote
- Becca Highlight in Champagne Pop
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- And a plethora of brushes