As we near the end of July, I’m coming super close to 100 posts on Creme de Boston! And while I have posted a lot about my interests in the fashion, beauty, decor, cooking, and fitness world, I’ve decided to share with you some things about me that lie outside these realms. These aren’t the most important facts about me, they are simply some of the things that make me, well, me. I hope you enjoy and if you share any of these qualities with me, I’d love to know!
1. I hate dirty feet. You will never find me barefoot anywhere but on the beach because the feeling of having things on the bottom of my feet grosses me out like no other.
2. My favorite animal is an otter because they are tiny, and cute, and energetic and are pretty much the puppies of the water.
3. I cannot NOT have my nails painted or else I will immediately bite them off.
4. I could not attend sleep overs until I was in high school because I dealt with extreme homesickness. (I was so embarrassed! but it got better :))
5. I have a younger sister and an older brother and have always loved being a middle child cause I think I have the best of both worlds.
6. Nothing bothers me more than when friends don’t stick up for their friends when they are not there to defend themselves.
7. I sneeze in pairs. I can’t help it, they just come in two’s.
8. If a song has an orchestra playing in it, I immediately like it ten times more.
9. My drink of choice is a dry white wine, preferably from New Zealand.
10. I am very much a glass half full type of person and I know I get this attitude from my dad.