When I started wearing makeup I made my fair share of mistakes. Does anyone remember the days when we though glittery blue eye shadow was cool? I do. Over the years, however, I have learned a lot more about makeup and the world of beauty in general and through this have become a lot more aware of some of the common mistakes women make with their beauty routine. Here are some of the most common problems I’ve seen.
1. Only lining the bottom lashes. The top lash line should always be thicker.
2. When the shade of your face is different than the shade of the rest of your body. Blend down the neck.
3. Over plucking eyebrows. They frame the rest of your face.
4. Wearing a smoky eye with a bold lip. One or the other will do just fin.
5. Matching your makeup to your outfit. Your lips and eyes should not match your outfit, but compliment it.
6. Over concealing and powdering the under eye. If you aren’t in front of flashes you can actually pull this off but if there are cameras, take cover.