J.Crew has been one of my top 5 go-to stores for the past couple years or so. They have clean, classic pieces that are perfect for layering and mix-and-matching (which is a home run in my book). The only faux-pas that I find with J.Crew is their prices are sometimes not the most budget friendly. This is why when they have a “25% Off Full Priced Items and Extra %30 Off Spring Sale Styles” sale I go a little crazy. These are some pieces I may be in the market for:
1. Elephant Tee – Not only is this shirt adorable, but 100% of the proceeds go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which rescues and protects orphaned elephants and rhinos in East Africa from ivory poaching and extinction.
2. Scarf – If you hadn’t already heard, I’m a scarf addict. I wear them all year round and it’s not because I have poor circulation to my neck. It’s because they are the perfect layering accessory, one size fits all, and honestly cheaper than the majority of accessories and accent pieces. I can never not justify picking one up.
3. Earrings – I don’t wear too many dangly earrings but I think these are a perfect combination of classy and contemporary.
4. Bag – Ever since my vintage crossbody Coach bag (vintage enough to be in my mom’s “throw away” pile) bit the dust last year, I’ve been looking for a replacement. I wanted to find something niceish but not so nice that if I lost it during a night out I would be heart broken. This seems like a good fit don’t cha think?
5. Bikini – I’m gonna need something for my trip to Antigua in May and Gingham is currently one of my favorite prints so yes to this one.
6. Vans – As it’s now too warm for winter boots and too cold for sandals, I’m in need of an in between shoe that stands up to dirt a little better than my current pair of sand-colored Keds. I’ve seen these floating down Newbury a time or two and I have to say I think they look really cool.